Each December, Coloradans come together with the common goal to strengthen the community by helping to power over 3,000 participating nonprofits on Colorado Gives Day. Colorado Gives Day has grown to become Colorado’s largest 24-hour giving movement, raising more than $55 million for Colorado nonprofits in 2021. This year, every donation made from November 1 through December 6 on ColoradoGives.org counts towards Colorado Gives Day and gets a boost from the $1.4 million Incentive Fund.
On this Colorado Gives Day, SVP Boulder County is asking our community to give where you live and support SVP and your local Boulder County nonprofits. With nonprofits continuing to face challenges from the pandemic, inflation, hiring, and supply chain issues, SVP is here to provide support by doing what we do best – give multi-year unrestricted grants; listen to the needs of nonprofits and the community; and offer our capacity building support. Help SVP continue to nimbly react to the changing needs of Boulder County nonprofits by making a gift on Colorado Gives Day, Tuesday, December 6.
With your support and contributions, we have three important goals in mind as we work to expand our community impact in Boulder County:
- Increase the amount of unrestricted grant funds we can provide to Boulder County nonprofits
- Recycle 100% of earned income into community microgrants
- Continue our ability to support between 80-100 capacity building projects annually
Our work to support and strengthen nonprofits is made possible through the generosity of our community. By making a gift to SVP on Colorado Gives Day, you are investing in our shared vision of a more vibrant, thriving, and equitable Boulder County for all.
Looking for more ways to get involved with Colorado Gives Day?
- Create a personal or team fundraiser for your favorite nonprofit
- Encourage your company to participate in the 2022 Corporate Challenge
- Give monthly – set up monthly donations with your first contribution starting on December 6