SVP seeks a Program Coordinator to lead the effort in strengthening local nonprofits. This position is perfect for the individual who loves to work with people, is committed to quality, and cares passionately about building strong nonprofits and caring community.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating several of SVP’s nonprofit capacity building programs and providing some internal administrative services to further the mission of SVP. SVP provides a menu of services for nonprofits and givers that educate, develop leadership, build core skills, and strengthen management practices, strategies, and systems. The position is classified as Exempt, Regular Full-time at 40 hours per week and is supervised by the Executive Director. Compensation is commensurate with similar positions and benefits include paid time off, holidays, and transportation support.
The successful candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree and experience in a professional environment, preferably with at least some experience in program delivery and volunteer coordination
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strategic thinking
- A strong attention to detail and logistics with superb organizational skills
- The ability to respond quickly when necessary, to anticipate a wide-range of professional needs, and to work in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to work collaboratively and grow as part of a team of partners and constituents from diverse backgrounds
- Confidence in working with highly successful individuals and major donors whom also volunteer
Learn more in this job description. Interested candidates should send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 2, 2017 with the subject line: Program Coordinator. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. SVP is an equal opportunity employer, an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit, and a member of the global SVP Network.